Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy Halloween

 Halloween is not my favorite holiday.  I went out with the family while Gideon trick-or-treated tonight.  Zed and Keziah went to the movies in the middle and Gideon and I finished around walking the neighborhood and then home.  Sorcerer Gideon had a blast waving his wand and getting treats.

Applying the make-up

Rawr!

The family.

Back home.


Other happy things for today:

  • It was a beautiful, after-the-rain, fall day.  

  • Every week, TF and I have a phone call where we plan out our week ahead and discuss what we got done the week previous.  It is our goal accountability time.  This week we talked a long time about things like life, strategies, and neurodivergence.  
  • The sunset was lovely tonight while we wandered streets filled with monsters, fairies, dogs, and firemen.

🎃☮🎃


Currently reading:  Mount Washington A Guide and Short History, by Peter E. Randall.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...