Saturday, July 10, 2021

Friday!

 Friday is the first day of my weekend, unless I choose to work more hours.  I am finding that I need to recover from all the picking things up and putting things down I do on the three days that I work.  I ran errands.  It was raining heavily this morning and into the middle of the afternoon.  Our area is considered 'abnormally dry' now, so this rain hopefully helped.  Other things I am happy for today:

  • Cat snuggles.
  • Gideon hugs.
  • I remembered to pay my mortgage.  I know it is late, but not late enough to pay fees.  
  • Minecraft Friday.  TF and I had problems with getting onto the game because of updates. We didn't think we were going to be able to play.  Nine year old Gideon made some changes and we were in.  He didn't choose to play with us tonight though.   




Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead, by Carleen Madigan.

Thanks for reading, stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...