Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Moon

One of the things I am having a hard time coming to terms with concerning working in a warehouse is how completely exhausted I am when I get home.  Some days it is easier to find more energy than others.  Today was a low energy day.  Thankfully Keziah had SCA news to share with me so I didn't fall asleep right when I got home.  When I fall asleep too early, I have a hard time sleeping when I should.  Happy things for today:

  • Leaving for work this morning the moon was in the western sky.  It is strikingly orange because of wildfires out west. 

Waxing Gibbous phase.
The camera didn't pick up the orange color well.

  • Towards the end of the workday today I was given a quick lesson on stowing that I think they called crashes.  Learning new things is good.
  • Speaking of learning new things, I was told today that I can start learning other parts of the job at work.  I'm going to try to reach the goal of 300 an hour stowing before I learn too much more.

Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...