Friday, July 9, 2021

Cats

 Today was my ninth day working in a warehouse.  I am tired and bruised.  I ache.  I also think I can feel more muscle tone.  Somehow I am able to pull the energy out of myself to do this job.  Because of the tireness, bruises, and aches, I am also thankful that work has been offering voluntary time off and I have been getting home an hour or so early a few times.  Yesterday I didn't sleep well and so I was especially happy to get out an hour early.  Other happy things for today:

  • There is a list of six things that I try to do every day.  I was concerned that I wouldn't have the time or would forget now that I am working.  I am pleased to say that I have kept steady with doing all of them so far.  
  • I took a nap when I got home from work.  That means that I got to have dinner with the family and we finished watching the first season of Shadow and Bone on Netflix.  It has some holes that Keziah, who has listened to the books, helped fill in, for those of us who haven't read them.  
  • The cats must have had a busy day.  Sleeping on the couch they have not a care in the world.                                                                        

 

Nanni.

Nanni and Winston.

Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.


Thank you for reading, stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...