Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Dog Tired

 Soon, our lives will take a turn as we welcome a new pet into the house.  In my head, I am choosing to think of it as fostering a puppy, until we give some time to be sure the cats will be alright.  We are all very hopeful that things will go well.  Happy things for today:

  • The moon over the yard before I went to work.

  • Watching Nanni sleep on the Comfy Sack.  This will soon also be a dog bed.  I'm hopeful that they will get along.

  • Winston was asleep on a window hammock thing.  Me trying to take his picture woke him up, kind of.

  • Keziah went to the store and purchased things for the new puppy.  
Dragon chew toy.  Rawr!



Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...