Thursday, June 24, 2021

So Very Tired

 On work days, I was trying to write this blog early in the day and publish it at night before going to work.  Last night I forgot to publish.  Oops.  I'll try to do better in the future.  The last few days I have been exhausted with my muscles in a heightened level of achiness.  The discomfort is less than I have had with another job and less than climbing Mount Washington.  Other things I am happy for today:

  • The moon was mostly full and lit things up when I stepped outside to go to work.


  • I've missed the garden.  There is still so much to do there.  Before dinner I mowed and wacked away some of the weeds so that in the morning, I can work there a bit.
  • I'm not sure what it is, but I find the milkweed blooming to be very pretty. 

Milkweed and some lilies,
probably tiger lilies.


Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead, by Carleen Madigan.

Thank you for reading, stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...