Tuesday, June 22, 2021

New Job

Surviving my first day at the new job is my first happy thing of the day.  Until I have a better routine, or I am not completely exhausted, the days I work will most likely be short blog posts.  Here are other happy things for today:

  • I did in fact get almost seven hours of sleep before going to work this morning and was awake for my ten hour shift.  Since my sleep leading up to this was slim, I was concerned.  Yay, sleep!
  • Before leaving work I had over my 10,000 a day step goal.  
  • During my last break, I walked out to the car and it was daytime.  The air was sweet.
  • When I left work for home, there was a mild breeze and the sky dripped on me in a most refreshing way.
  • I think once I am used to it, I will enjoy the work.  It is very active and that is one of the things I was hoping for.  Right now, I am feeling the muscle aches.  So far, they aren't as bad as I expected, but I took some ibuprofen anyway.
  • Zed greeted me with hugs when I got home.  Keziah was asleep.




Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.

Thank you for reading, stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...