Thursday, June 24, 2021

Oops, Forgot to Publish This On Wednesday

 Only one more day to my work week-unless there is overtime.  Since I am still very slow at the job, I might not be asked.  Today there was a major computer problem which caused way too much downtime for me.  But you know what?  I made it through and will go back tomorrow to try again.  Other things I am happy for today:

  • The moon was shining when I left for work this morning.
Early morning moon.

  • While outside at work, waiting for some equipment to free up, there were a pair of hawks circling overhead.
  • Gideon welcomed me home today with hugs and we talked about a library book before I went to sleep.


Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead, by Carleen Madigan.

Thanks for reading, stay safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...