Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Father's Day

 On Tuesday at 1:20 AM I start a new job in a warehouse.  Glamorous, huh?  I think it ticks all my boxes for a job at this point in my life.  One of those is that I want a job that doesn't come home with me in a bad way.  I'm not feeling successful with changing my sleep pattern.  I have done quite a bit of virtual learning yesterday and today.  All those not quite connected sentences are just to say that I have just over a day left and there isn't much more I can do to prepare, other than sleep.  Things I am happy for today:

  • Winston, the orange tabby, playing on the cat tree.
Just lounging there while attacking a feather.
  • Clear skies with the moon saying hello to the afternoon.

  •  The SCA is a medieval recreational non-profit educational organization.  Keziah and I are Baron and Baroness to our local SCA group here in New Hampshire. This position is appointed by the Royalty after the local group has voted for who they believe will best do the job.  The initial appointment lasts three years.  This can be extended with a vote of confidence by the local officers.  Today was the meeting where this vote took place.  I am happy to relay that we will remain in this position for a total of six years.  I am also happy that one of the officers thought to ask if we wanted to remain in this position.  


Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead, by Carleen Madigan.

Thank you for sharing my happy moments, stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...