Monday, February 1, 2021

Tiny Gold Dome

 Since starting to work with TF on setting weekly goals and trying to be accountable for them, Sundays have become my UFO day.  UFO is for UnFinished Objectives.  In my ideal world, that means I have finished what I had to do for goals and can do whatever I want.  Unfortunately, it isn't working that way.  My feelings about this are mixed.  On the one hand, I'd like to have a day for other things.  That other hand though?  It knows that even though I have been busy doing things, not all the things I have been doing are goals and some are fun things I am letting distract me from those goals.  What that meant for today is that I was fairly productive.  One thing was that I started working on the end of year financial reports that are my responsibility in the SCA.  Other things that are my happy things for today are:

  • I worked more on the tablet weaving project that I plan to attach to a favor for someone.  It isn't very big, but since I was out of practice I've been taking my time.  If this week goes well, I hope to finish it.
  • Sitting down with Folke and watching funny TicToc things on her phone.
  • Walking with Zed today we did some exploring around the property.
  • We also planned where the outside camera will be going.  I look forward to seeing some of the wildlife back there.
Overcast afternoon- storms a'comin'.

Neighboring ruins.

There is a spot in the distance,
just off from the center,
that is the dome atop the state capitol building.


Currently listening to:  The Great Alone, by Kristin Hannah.

Wash your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...