Thursday, February 25, 2021

Commedia dell'Arte Day

 Knowing the best way to do something and doing it are two different things.  My walk this morning was along the side of the road.  This meant that I could listen to the audiobook I have through one of the library apps.  Making the time to listen to a book is good, making the time to pay attention to nature is probably better for helping me relax.  Still, the walk and exercise were good.

This swamp/pond has snowmobile tracks on it.
I wonder if it is the same people who rode on our property.

The view from the road.
Other happy things from today:
  • The box I went through for my Lent challenge today was supposed to be easy.  Then I found more papers!  Another pile of things to be burned.  The box took me longer than I had hoped, but I feel so much better now that I have gone through this one.  Maybe I'm just a little crazy?  😜
  • I just finished watching the i Sebastiani show: "The Old Twins".  This was quite enjoyable and can be viewed here.  
  • Yesterday I added water to some of the seed starters I have and today I added some seeds.  I went through my list of seeds and when they should be planted and chose some that really need the extra time indoors and some that I want to get an early start on.  Next week the geranium seeds should come in the mail and I will plant them too.  These went onto the other heating pad I got and there is still room for more.  I'm already getting ideas for next year.  
  • The cats are cute-especially when they aren't fighting.
Nanni is the grey/brown tabby and
Winston is the orange Tabby.

Currently listening to Quiet, by Susan Cain.

Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead, by Carleen Madigan.

Currently reading: The Burgess Book of Nature Lore, by Thornton W. Burgess.


Stay safe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...