Thursday, September 30, 2021

Today's Color is Purple

 It has been a very long day and I am hoping to make my list short tonight.  I have been mostly awake since 11 PM Wednesday and it is just after 8 PM Thursday. I say mostly because I did drift off to sleep for some very brief naps when I got home from work and possibly during Star Trek Voyager.  I believe that I will sleep well tonight.  That belief, and the following are my happy things for today:

  • Keziah picked up a bottle of blueberry mead and it is really yummy.  

  • Keziah made pork chops for dinner.  I don't like pork, but the rest of the family had them with applesauce.  This prompted me to search and find this clip from The Brady Bunch.
  • While walking the dog I saw this purple vetch.  I thought they were done blooming a while ago.



Currently reading: Mount Washington A Guide and Short History by Peter E. Randall.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...