Monday, September 13, 2021

Positive Thinking Day

 This morning pretty much started with me taking the dog for a walk.  This afternoon has ended the same way.  Aesop was much better behaved this afternoon compared with the morning.  I'm hopeful that there will start to be more good than bad walks with him.  Other happy things for today:

  • Keziah drove me to my eye appointment.  We got to talk and go out to lunch.  It was a nice mother/daughter time.
  • My appointment with the eye doctor went alright.  I have developed a floater and we will follow up with that next month.  It is a sign of my age...  It will be a few weeks before my new glasses arrive, but the prescription didn't change much over the last three years.
  • During my walk with Aesop this afternoon there was a hawk (I believe) flying over us.  I couldn't take the picture and keep Aesop calm at the same time.  





Currently reading: Backpacking: A Hedonist’s Guide, by Rick Greenspan and Hal Kahn.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...