Friday, September 3, 2021

Oops

 For a few minutes today I thought I had finally figured out how to push boxes across the floor at work.  Then the boxes stopped and I didn't.  I bit back the tears, I picked myself up off the floor and finished the job I was working on.  Then I told someone what happened, they gave me ice packs and ibuprofen, and asked me lots of questions.  Although other people puch boxes along the floor they aren't supposed to be and I won't be trying to anymore.  I'm fairly certain that I just have a few bruises and everything will be okay, for that I am happy.  Other happy things for today are:

  • Today was my last day of work until next Tuesday.  That leaves me plenyy of time to recuperate from the fall.
  • On the way to work I drove through the remnants of hurricane Ida.  Because of all the rain forcasted I stayed inside during my first break and lunch.  The last break was bright and sunny and I went out to the car where I enjoyed fresh, recently cleaned air.
Clouds



Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


ALSO...I will be camping at an event this weekend and my internet will be low.  I may not be able to post for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...