Sunday, September 5, 2021

Long Day is Long

 It is late, I am tired, and it is so good to be home!!  What else is good that makes me happy?

Seeing people receive awards they really deserve.
Watching the joy on the faces of children as they find the sheep they have been searching for on a quest.
  • Hugs.
  • Seeing the faces (or at least eyes above the masks) of many friends.
  • I remembered to take some pictures.

From the Heavy List Champion Tournament-





Their Majesties holding a small court-



Royal Court-


Myself and Keziah just before packing up to go home-





Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...