Sunday, September 19, 2021

Happy Birthday Zed!

This morning my walk with the dog, Aesop, went really well... until I fell.  Even then it could have been much worse.  Having let go of the leash to fall,  Aesop came right to me when I called him from the ground.  He was such a good dog and let me hug him before I got up.  I'm happy that, other than being a little more bruised, I'll be okay.  Other happy things for today:

  • .I decided to go back to the store for more of the raised bed kits I got yesterday.  There was no time to make them today... soon.
  • There was a thrown weapons practice here.  I got to throw knives and even managed to make some stick to the target.


  • Keziah has been planning and preparing for Zed's birthday by making a big dinner for friends to come by and have.  Everything came out delicious.  
  • There have been a few butterflies that I have had a hard time photographing.  I was able to get one of them today.  Lens identifies it as a cabbage white butterfly.
I think it is pretty.



Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...