Thursday, September 16, 2021

Sleep

 Falling asleep is getting harder for me.  Instead of doing lots of things after work today, I have just done a few things and I'm going to try to sleep the afternoon away.  Happy things today include:

  • TF did some looking back and we have been doing the weekly accountability thing with each other for about nine months!  Having support and someone to talk to about all the things to do has helped to keep me on track.
  • I'm planning a hike on Saturday with a friend and I am excited about that.






Currently reading: Backpacking: A Hedonist’s Guide, by Rick Greenspan and Hal Kahn.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...