Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Looking for a trail...

 Zed had a minor surgery this morning and everything seems to be fine.  Because of this I took a half day off work to be home for Gideon and the animals.  Since I didn't sleep well before going to work this made the experience so much better than it would have been had I worked the entire shift.  I am happy that Zed's surgery went well and these other things too:

  • Aesop and I had a rough walk this morning.  When we got home, I started watching dog training videos on YouTube.  I am happy that we made it home safely.
  • While out on that walk with Aesop, there was a lovely view.

  • Weird happy thing for today... I installed a bidet to the toilet (it was a kit).  Perhaps I should go into plumbing as a new career choice?
  • I worked on mowing down some of the growth on the back property.  I had wanted to maintain the trails that I used over the winter but it didn't happen.  Now hoping to find them to use before everything dies and snow falls.
Making my way through here.

Results!


Currently reading: Backpacking: A Hedonist’s Guide, by Rick Greenspan and Hal Kahn.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...