Thursday, September 23, 2021

Innergize Day

Leaving for work tonight the moon appeared to be moving across a small section of sky. It wasn't, of course, there were clouds moving quickly that lent that appearance to my first quick glance upward. My initial thought was movie time lapse. Other happy things for today:

  • During lunch after work, we had family time and watched Star Trek Deep Space 9. Zed is still not working as he heals from last week’s surgery. There were some curveballs that Gideon didn’t expect in this episode. I’m not sure what was going on when they originally aired, but we have reached the part of the series where I didn’t watch much and there are gaps for me too.  This one, I knew was going to happen, but I missed the episode when it did.
  • There are spots of foliage out back. I hope to get out there more often so the paths will become more prominent.

  • On the phone today with TF we were discussing that we should have some time on our schedule for self care or something similar.  Apparently today is a day for something like that, Innergize Day.  
  • The new phone has three different camera options.  The following three pictures were taken from about the same distance and I just changed the settings.  I'm liking this option.


Aster.
  • A statue appeared at the entryway to the garden. A pelican statue and surprise gift from Keziah. In the SCA, a Pelican is a high ranking service award and I have that award.



Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...