Tuesday, September 21, 2021

New Phone

After a long morning at work I met the family at a mall to buy new cell phones and change our service provider. It can never go easy. The lady who worked with us was nice and in the end, we have our phones and they are shiny and pretty. I am happy with the smartphone, once I have re-signed into all the things I am sure I will be even more happy with it. Other happy things for today:

  • Heading out the door this morning the mostly full moon was lovely and lit my path to the car.


  • My new glasses were in and I picked them up. The best part is that I think they will stay on my face better than the old ones! My prescription didn’t change much, but the lenses are much clearer than the scuffed up older ones.

Not a good picture of me...
First photo with the new phone and new glasses.

  • This may be a weird happy thing, but I am using it anyway.  Aesop was neutered today.  He is still rather sedated and not very happy.  When he is all healed up I will be a little more comfortable about him meeting with other dogs.


Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...