Thursday, April 15, 2021

Gratefulness

 Since not everyone sees the comments I decided to respond to --K's comment from yesterday here.  I posted a picture of a bird that I wasn't able to identify.  --K thinks that it may have been a cormorant.  After reading a little about them and looking at the pictures I am in agreement with --K and their expert eye for identifying birds.  We also agree that the animal was a muskrat.  It did seem smaller than a beaver to me.   Many thanks and best of luck with Shadow, your pup.  I hope he heals quickly and completely and you will be on the trails together again soon.  I'm grateful for you and all the readers of this blog.  Other things I am happy for today:

  • We have very generous friends.  Keziah and I visited some friends today who are also downsizing.  We came home with much fabric to make garb with and a few other things.  Thankfully, a few things are to pass on to others.  
  • This week has been full of seeing people in small doses.  It has been such a long time since this has been possible.  
  • Zed and I went out for a walk after he got out of work today.  There were sprinkles, but we went out and enjoyed the fresh air and conversation.  

Nanni having fun with a cat toy.

Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.

Stay safe.






1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the well-wishes for Shadow! It will be a bit of a long haul, but I am hopeful that he will be restored to his usual active self.

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...