Friday, April 23, 2021

Blossoms

 With the school's on break in Massachusetts, Gideon was able to have another friend and their family come by today.  I feel like I did a little better with being able to socialize this time.  Just one person visiting is fine, it is the multiples that I am having anxiety with.  When I have a project, that helps.  It also helped when we went on a walk and naturally separated into two groups of two.  Other happy things for today:

  • Playing with cats this morning.
Crossing the bridge.

I was able to capture the glow of Nanni's
 eyes a little in this picture.
They are trying to get the toy I've put into one of the holes.

  • We did a bunch of work outside today.  Because of this, we ordered pizza and I didn't have to make dinner.  
  • One of the things we are finding in the piles of junk are random things that I can use in the flower gardens.  Things like shingles that can go under mulch to keep the weeds away.  Also old borders that seem like they could still be used but were just thrown back there.  
  • Some of the buds on Marjorie, the peach tree, are opening.


  • Some of the buds on Tucker, the cherry tree, are opening.



Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.

Stay Safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...