Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Quick Happy List

Just a few short things that I am happy about today:

  • Ice cream.  
  • Keziah did some research and we now believe that much of our dog, Aesop's, bad behavior is due to anxiety.  After a little bit of conversation and more research she went out and got him a thundershirt.  It worked like a charm.  Now to do more research to get the best usage out of it.
  • What I thought were the last roses were not.  There is another bloom and a new bud!


Currently reading:  Mount Washington A Guide and Short History, by Peter E. Randall.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...