Monday, October 11, 2021

Sunday!

 Pacing around the house to reach my daily step goal is how I ended my day.  I admit that I really didn't want to, I am tired, but I did it anyway.  Happy things for today are:


  • It was a hard-to-get-motivated kind of day.  Talking with TF and getting my goals for the week prepared helped me get moving.  
  • There was an SCA meeting today via Google Meet.  The best part?  Seeing friends, even though it is through a screen.
  • Helping Keziah and Zed clean out the shed and work towards rebuilding part of the house wall.  Imagining what it must have been like, in or around 1745.''
There is still bark on this stud!
                             


Currently reading: Mount Washington A Guide and Short History, by Peter E. Randall.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...