Thursday, October 21, 2021

Sleep

 It has been a long three days of working with minimal sleep to carry me through.  I had a nap this afternoon and it helped me feel human this evening with the family.  Yay nap!  Other happy things for today:

  • Fluffy clouds. 
Clouds and maybe a vulture?
  • Over the weekend I made some ajustments to how the wildlife camera hung on the tree.  When I went to check on it I was met on the trail with many colors.  This is such a pretty time of year. 

  • I took a few minutes to braid some of the wool that might someday become a rug.  I started this when I was a teenager and then it sat in a box for forty-ish years.  I only did a couple inches, but something is better than nothing.


Currently reading:  Mount Washington A Guide and Short History, by Peter E. Randall.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...